W&H Med is the medical unit of W&H
In the field of dental technology, W&H is renowned as a top brand for quality, reliability and service support offering – amongst others – high-quality sterilization solutions.
The W&H Group, a family-run company based in Bürmoos, Austria, is one of the world´s leading manufacturers of dental transmission instruments and devices. Established in 1890 by the precision engineers Weber and Hampel, the company was acquired by the Malata Family in 1958. Innovative product and service solutions, a strong focus on research and development, vision and social responsibility have made W&H a successful local and global player.
W&H has 1,000 employees throughout the world, and exports its products to more than 110 countries. The family-owned company operates two production sites in Bürmoos (Austria), one in Brusaporto (Italy) and 19 subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and North America.
W&H more than 1200 employees throughout the world, and exports its products to more than 110 countries.
Dipl.-Ing. Peter Malata
W&H Managing Director
W&H at a glance
Numerous innovations from 1890 to today are inextricably linked with W&H.
For over 125 years, the Austrian family-owned company has been setting trends in the international dental industry with high-tech customer tailored solutions: From 1890 to today, numerous innovations are inextricably linked with W&H.
Until now, the company has sold more than 70,000 sterilizers worldwide.
W&H Company founded
Launch of world’s first automated handpiece maintenance unit »Assistina«
Launch of world’s first totally Class B medical-grade table-top sterilizer »Lisa«
Launch of »Lisa« sterilizer in North America
- 2005 – 2015
Patents introduced for Lisa Water Separation System, ECO B-Mode, Traceability System, ECO Dry-Technology and Wi-Fi Network Generator
Launch of new »Lisa« and new »Lina« sterilizers
W&H Med company founded
Overview of the W&H Med product range
Administration & production
- Ignaz-Glaser-Straße 53, Postfach 1
- 5111 Bürmoos
- t: +43 6274 6236-0
- f: +43 6274 6236-55
- Via Bolgara, 2
- 24060 Brusaporto (BG)
- t: +39 035 66 63 000
- f: +39 035 50 96 988